CHoosing your garage door
The garage space has currently become not just a place to park your car but also a spacious room in which you can create room for other activities such as a storage space or professional hobbies and activities. It is now a desired space homeowners are looking to utilise.
The main reason why the garage has become a decision homeowners are upgrading is not only because most homes come as part of the purchase of the house, but it has been for so long a dormant space that homeowners have never needed to inhabit use for. When the decision to renovate the garage starts to become a financial decision, all the costs will need to be calculated and whether the space will have the desired overall effect within the budget.
One consideration in utilising your garage as a functional space is the garage door. The options as manufacturers advance their engineering, product design and technology has helped to give homeowners more choice. You do not want people to know your garage inhabits high-value items, so having a practical garage door can look from the outview a normal standard garage.
However, for those with modern exterior tastes, you may like your garage fascia to match particular points of your property. Black coloured garage doors are popular amongst people searching for a coloured garage as it hides dirt and complements most brick fascias.
Guide to selecting a black garage door
1. Different manufacturers can have different shades of black depending on the material you choose your garage door to be. Have a look at brochure examples and visit the showroom.
2. Find out the exact Ral chart code to ensure you are happy with the colour.
3. If you desire a black garage door but have not seen any visuals, ask your expert if they can provide you with one.
4. Have a look around your neighbours for a black door, apart from white, it is the second most popular colour for exterior property features, so take a look around.
5. The insulation that comes with the black garage door works faster in spreading warmth around the room due to the ability of the black colour to absorb and reflect the heat waves on the surface around.
6. Ask about matching security features including panelling and sensors.
Get A Free Home Survey
If you’re wondering whether automatic garage doors are right for your home. We offer a free survey, including a no-obligation visit to your premises. For more information, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our experienced team today!
Why Cheshire Doors is an established Garage Door supplier?
The Cheshire Doors have a wide selection of single and double garage doors ranging from roller to up and over and as a company, merited on a number of values. With a belief that we hold the best stock and garage solutions in Cheshire. Secondly, pride from delivering a reputable friendly service when installing new garage doors or repairing problematic garages. We serve residential and businesses throughout the borough of Cheshire, so whether you are looking for friendly garage door advice or service, then why not arrange a free consultation on 033 0119 2000 or email us at Sales@cheshire-doors.co.uk.
Areas We Cover
• Alderley Edge
• Holmes Chapel
• St Helens