Having a remote controlled system fitted to your garage door can bring upon a positive impact in many people’s lives. If you’re a busy individual, the time saved using a remote instead of opening and closing a garage door manually is invaluable – after all, you can’t buy time, and time is money!
Cheshire Doors are able to fit electric garage doors to all sorts of properties and may even be able to fit automated controls to your existing garage door, should it meet all the requirements.
One of the main remote control systems we use for garage doors is the Duo Garage Door Operator.
The Duo Garage Door Operator:
- The duo control box is separate from the track and motor. This means you can locate it on a wall near to an existing power socket and simply plug it in. A 5 metre low voltage cable connects the control box to the track.
- Simple to install – a power socket is not required on the ceiling and no electrician is needed, meaning there are no Part P compliance worries.
- Gives 2 speed travel – the start and end of the motor movement are softened to give a quiet opening and closing cycle (and avoiding noisy door ‘slam’)
- Automatically learns the amount of force needed to open and close the door and senses for any obstruction as the motor moves. If an obstruction is sensed, the motor stops its travel and, if on the closing cycle, the motor reverses for 2 seconds.
- The duo has been designed to be energy efficient in operation.
- The duo is compatible with a wide range of accessories including light barriers, external keypads and integrating with Sommer Home Automation products.
Cheshire Doors are able to fit a variety of electric garage door solutions in Chester, Northwich, Macclesfield, Altrincham, Crewe, St Helens and Knutsford. Contact us today on 01925 710681 or alternatively submit an email using our contact form.